Selecting a BSP

SAeeD salpha.2004 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 22:54:08 UTC 2013

Hello Everett,

I'm working on RTEMS using LPC32XX for about a year and it supports UART,
I've used it many times.
There is a library for I2C bus and some drivers for I2C and SPI devices
like Flash, EEPROM, and SD card available in RTEMS, though I haven't used
them. But I think it may not be a tough job to use them on LPC32XX.
Maybe there are better BSPs to suit your demand but AFAIK LPC32XX is a good
ARM-based implemented BSP in RTEMS.

SAeeD