Fwd: Altera Nios II port accepted

Mon Jul 29 15:16:19 UTC 2013

The Altera NIOS II GCC port has been accepted for merger.
It should show up in the GCC repository in the near future.

I am glad to see this has finally occurred.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Altera Nios II port accepted
Date: 	Mon, 29 Jul 2013 09:54:08 -0500
From: 	David Edelsohn <edelsohn at gnu.org>
To: 	cltang at codesourcery.com <cltang at codesourcery.com>,
sandra at codesourcery.com <sandra at codesourcery.com>, gcc at gcc.gnu.org
<gcc at gcc.gnu.org>

	I am pleased to announce that the GCC Steering Committee has
accepted the Altera Nios II port for inclusion in GCC and appointed
Chung-Lin Tang and Sandra Loosemore as port maintainers.  The initial patch
needs approval from a GCC GWP maintainer before it may be committed.

	Please join me in congratulating Chung-Lin and Sandra on their new
roles.  Please update your listing in the MAINTAINERS file.

Happy hacking!
David