Integrating RTEMS with ARM Cortex R4

Pritesh Gudge priteshgudge at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 15:17:16 UTC 2013

Sebastian Huber <sebastian.huber at ...> writes:

> On 26/01/13 15:07, Jiri Freyvald wrote:

So, as far as I have understood, here are the following points which need to
be considered for RTEMS-based development:

1. Check if the CPU is supported: Cortex-R CPUs are supported as per the
wiki page http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/ARM-EABI

2. Write a BSP for the requisite Board as it is not available for mine -
This part I will figure out in due time.

But kindly confirm statement 1.
I have read your previous comment about the template LPC32XX BSP.
I will be using the Texas Instrument Microcontroller TMS570LS3137 for the
development. http://www.ti.com/product/tms570ls3137

I just need a confirmation whether my understanding to this stage is
correct. Only then will it make sense to commit to developing the requisite
BSP.

Regards,
Pritesh