Fwd: [patch 1/9] Nios II port, top-level configury

Wed Mar 13 14:37:57 UTC 2013

This is great news!  Thanks for putting the effort in Sebastian.

I assume that very soon, we will see a similar push to get
NIOS II support in gdb, newlib and gcc from the authors. I
recall the normal pattern will have gdb and newlib next.

--joel