RFC: Drop toolchain support for rtems4.8, rtems4.9 and CentOS5?

Gerald Needell jerry.needell at unh.edu
Thu Mar 14 11:38:02 UTC 2013

WIll the current versions of these repositories continue to be available or will they disappear?

We are supporting ongoing projects using rtems4.9 and CentOs5 and will be for many years to come.  We also can use Centos6 for building the rtems4.9 applications, but we will continue using rtems4.9 for these projects.  We have our "frozen" development systems preserved and archived, so we don't need them at rtems.org, but it was nice to know they were available.  Just curious what dropping support means.

Thank you for all the work you do providing the toolchains.
- Jerry