Xilinx Microblaze BSP

Mon Mar 18 16:48:09 UTC 2013

Hi

I pushed it to my personal git repo on git.rtems.org

http://git.rtems.org/joel/rtems.git/

I am using tools built using the rtems-source-builder.  I am
debugging using the "gdbmbsim" which is built into gdb.
At this point, I think there is something wrong with the
linkcmds and memory layout.

When that is resolved, the code should run until it does
the first context switch.  Setting up the context and
performing a switch isn't implemented yet.

Doing a port is an incremental process. Once we/you
have the gdb simulator starting, context switching, and
exiting cleanly, there is a simulator clock tick driver using
the idle task. With this you can run about 95% of the
RTEMS tests and all of the gcc tests.

Then on to a "real BSP" and interrupts.

I am happy to help in any capacity. I am happy to consult to
finish this port.

--joel