Help Wanted - RTEMS Developers

Fri Mar 22 16:42:12 UTC 2013

Hi

Anyone have a reputation of 10 or higher on stack exchange?
They have a free ad program to post ads recruiting developers.
My reputation there isn't high enough to post the ad Jennifer
created.

Ad Image: http://i.imgur.com/fLWaHeO.png
Destination URL: http://www.rtems.org/
Tagline: Join the RTEMS Community!

The link to the program is:

http://meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/162128/open-source-advertising-sidebar-1h-2013/173036#173036

If anyone can post this ad, it only needs 6 votes to make the rotation.
I am sure we can come up with 6 votes.

Thanks.