Library files for httpd and shttpd

Tue Mar 26 14:11:15 UTC 2013

On 3/26/2013 3:07 AM, Ahmed Patel wrote:
> Hi,
> I understand that the functions available in the cpukit\httpd and the
> cpukit\shttpd will be available in the libhttpd.a and the libshttpd.a
> library files. But when i build RTEMS, these files are not generated.
> Is something special needs to be configured to generate these files or
> there is some different library file for the httpd and the shttpd
> webservers?
> I use RTEMS4.10.2 distribution.
Did you  build with --enable-networking?

How did you configure?

FWIW we have been through 3 web servers in the project history:

+ GoAhead - replaced as project dried up. GoAhead was bought
    by Oracle after we dropped this and that was likely the final nail.
+ Simple HTTPD - became Mongoose
+ Mongoose HTTPD - current webserver solution

Mongoose is an active project and we periodically import a new
version.