_Internal_error_Occurred() in _Thread_Handler()

Joel Sherrill Joel.Sherrill at OARcorp.com
Thu Mar 28 13:51:47 UTC 2013

Did a Classic API task fall out of or return from its function body? That is a fatal error per that API.

I don't recall the structure to look at for more details.

Gedare Bloom <gedare at rtems.org> wrote:

The idle task should just execute a nop-loop. If your idle task is not
implemented right, I guess this could happen. Does the ticker sample
work correctly?

I think there should be an error source code which might help you to
better determine why the error happens. Also you may want to
investigate the conditions that throw the error in Thread Handler.

-Gedare