Xilinx Zynq hardcore BSP

Claus, Ric claus at slac.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 21 23:42:32 UTC 2013

Yes, I am working with a colleague on 4.11 BSPs for both the ZC702 and the Zedboard.  Most of the testsuite/samples currently work on the ZC702, but I don't have networking working yet.  We also need to bring up some of the other on-board peripherals like I2C and the SD.  Several of the others, like CAN, USB, the flash, etc., aren't so interesting for us, so we'll probably ignore them.

	Ric