Finding out what task was running when CPU exception was thrown

Sat Mar 30 17:25:58 UTC 2013

On 3/30/2013 11:47 AM, Matthew J Fletcher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a global structure i can inspect after a CPU exception (data
> abort etc) to see what task was scheduled when the exception was thrown ?

In 4.11, _Per_CPU_Information has the executing thread, heir thread and a
variety of other information.

In 4.10 and older, this was in individual variables like _Thread_Executing
and _Thread_Heir.

I think in all cases, the old names exist as macros to hide
that the value is now in a structure which may be instanced on a per
core basis.