Anyone seen these or considered RTEMS for it?

Mathew Benson mathew.benson at gmail.com
Fri May 3 14:23:50 UTC 2013

I saw one a couple months ago and researched it for my own pet project.  I
was really excited about it at first because I needed a real CPU with at
least 6 hardware driven PWM pins and still haven't found one.  PCDuino has
2 PWM pins.  Its Arduino API compatible, but doesn't have nearly the same
hardware interfacing capability as an Arduino.  Its slightly faster than
the Raspberry Pi and has more RAM, but I still prefer the Pi due to the low
price.  I heard Radio Shack had the PCDuino in stock, but none of the
stores I've been to had them.