Gedare Bloom gedare at gwmail.gwu.edu
Wed May 29 01:25:13 UTC 2013

Hi,
Have you tried to follow any of our getting started guides? If the tools or
any BSPs are installed they are probably located under the /opt/rtems-4.11/
directory which is where the RPMs install.

The examples-v2 git repository contains a few example applications. You can
compile them after compiling and installing rtems for your selected
target/bsp. I think networking examples are in the net-demos git repo.

-Gedare