Gaia Update Request

Leonard Bise leonard.bise at syderal.ch
Mon Nov 11 10:21:31 UTC 2013

Hello,

As it has been said GAIA has been postponed. However I can tell you, having
worked on the PDHU (SDRAM mass memory), that we are indeed using RTEMS as
posted in the pdf linked up there. I think its version 4.6 of RTEMS and
with a LEON2 processor (AT697). Hopefully everything goes fine when it
finally goes on its journey

Best regards,
--

*Léonard Bise*