Rate Monotonic Tasks

sarraciro sarraciro at yahoo.it
Mon Nov 18 02:09:20 UTC 2013

Hi,
I'm trying to modify the example called classic_api triple_period.

Can I create and run in the same time 2 Rate Monotonic Tasks?
If I try to duplicate the Task2 (the handler for
Rate_Monotonic_Period_Task) of the triple_period example.. changing
name, priority and deadline the task that is called for second stucks
with  this error:
	RM failed with status: 5

Where in documentation are defined the errors in numeric form?
Anyone have idea of my error?

PS: the platform in which I debug is STM32F4-Discovery.

Thanks

Regards

--
RC