LEON3 Multiprocessor support

Miller, Scott A. scott.miller at swri.org
Mon Nov 18 18:30:10 UTC 2013

Hi,

We are also using the GR712RC and its multiprocessing capability.

We've found the "Multiprocessing" section of this document quite useful:

http://gaisler.com/anonftp/rcc/doc/rcc-1.2.0.pdf

The "MP testsuite" included in the Gaisler provided RTEMS source tree has been helpful as well.

Scott Miller
Southwest Research Institute