STM32F4 discovery makefile

sarraciro sarraciro at yahoo.it
Sun Nov 17 11:20:00 UTC 2013

Hi,
Cheers?... for this type of nonsense?? ... I look a little too
much ! :) .. :D .. ;) !
My board, in this moment, is an ST-board (an STM32F4-Discovery...  we
also the new kit with LCD on board (the STM32F429I-Disco).  But the
purpose is move on our board with the same class of processor.

For Makefile I made a classic-way version in which I can:
- define a system.h with RTEMS configuration macros;
- define hardware macros for describe the hardware;
- include files that contains function and prototypes (but for now in
the same build-directory);
- shrink the built firmware to fit in the flash memory (reduce the size
of built exe);
- clean all built objects;

In this moment I suspended the packaging with Autotool
(./configure,make)... because I worked to a rudimental-gpio-driver ...
(achieved last night... with  success...but with a warning)... and other
projects.

When I can drive all processor resources I want try again to port the
Makefile in Autotool version... in particular way I'm interested to
deep-packaging (with subdirs for hw-libs, header and sources) and not
shallow-packaging.

--
Regards
RC  (popovich)