GSOC 2014 and GCI 2013

Tue Oct 8 21:02:24 UTC 2013

Hi

The Google Open Source Program Office has been busy. They
announced both GSOC 2014 and GCI 2013.

http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2013/10/google-code-in-2013-and-google-summer.html

Google Code-In 2013 begins November 18th.

Google also announced that the Google Summer of Code will occur in 2014!
This is the tenth year and the announcement came much earlier than in
previous years. It should provide time to help recruit more students.

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2013/10/50-million-lines-of-code-and-counting.html

The RTEMS Community needs to decide if we want to apply, build
a task list, etc..

Get the word out and pitch in!