LEON3 with shared interrupt handlers

Joel Sherrill Joel.Sherrill at OARcorp.com
Thu Oct 10 14:17:55 UTC 2013

The git master includes the standard RTEMS PIC interrupt code ported to the leon3. This would be the best approach.

Cláudio Silva <claudiodcsilva at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Scott ,

I think that the simpler approach is for you to create an handler for interrupt 12 that de-multiplexes interrupts based on the extended interrupt register of the irqmp.
I don't know if Gaisler's RTEMS already provides such a de-multiplexer.
Probably the spacewire interrupt handler will be the one returned from rtems_interrupt_catch, as old handler, when you register the new interrupt. Hence you just need to see if the extended interrupt is for you and based on that condition you call your handler or the old handler.

Best Regards,
Cláudio Silva