Flash disk RFS format errors, "no segment mapping"

Nick Withers nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Thu Oct 24 00:34:31 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-10-23 at 11:06 +0200, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> Hallo Nick,
>
> you can now also use JFFS2 on RTEMS for NOR flash devices:
>
> http://www.rtems.org/onlinedocs/doxygen/cpukit/html/group__JFFS2.html

Thanks Sebastian!

I'm not too sure I want to jump on board JFFS2 as I may end up trying to
platform, etc.) at some point in the near future.

I've started trying to debug the FlashDisk stuff (so far I'm at the
clearing of a sector appearing to fail) and hopefully'll get somewhere
with it eventually... It's sort of low priority right now but would be
good to have working :-)
--
Nick Withers

Embedded Systems Programmer
Room 2.26, Building 57
Department of Nuclear Physics
Research School of Physics and Engineering
The Australian National University (CRICOS: 00120C)

eMail: nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Phone: +61 2 6125 2091
Mobile: +61 414 397 446