STM32F4 discovery makefile

Joel Sherrill Joel.Sherrill at OARcorp.com
Thu Oct 24 02:34:38 UTC 2013

Are you building inside the tree or outside?

If outside, how do you build the rest of your application?

The got module examples-v2 has working examples of the type of make files you are talking about but you are under no obligation to use them.

sarraciro <sarraciro at yahoo.it> wrote:

I found (docs-> /rtems/bsps/4.11/share/rtems4.11/make/Template) a README
that explains howto write the makefile,
I don't understand where I have to set RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH...

However AlanC don't set this variable (I not saw it until now) in his
example...
seems that there are several ways to build with a makefile...
The documentation talks about leaf node  Makefile and Makefile for
directory.
But both include Makefile.inc  or/and leaf.cfg (bsps support I
presume)....

I'm confused about it ... I never used them until now ... can anyone
explain me what is the advised method and how to move on??
Regards

--
SC