STM32F4 discovery makefile

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Thu Oct 31 13:20:58 UTC 2013

You can see an example of using plain Makefile in
http://git.rtems.org/examples-v2/ I think this repo uses the
"RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH" environment variable.

You can use autotools for your application if you think the complexity
is needed. For a simple application, copying the example Makefiles
should work well enough. You should verify you can build the
examples-v2 samples and run them before you try your custom code.

I think just using Makefile is going to be simpler to follow. You
should start by getting the examples working.

-Gedare