configure apt-get to find RTEMS build tools

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Oct 8 00:10:37 UTC 2013

Hi Dave,
I don't have a direct answer to your question. Are you following the
directions at http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Debian_and_Ubuntu ?

You might also be interested to try the RTEMS Source Builder for
building RTEMS compiler toolchains and RTEMS itself from source:
http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RSB

Good luck,
Gedare