rtems_tarfs_load("/", ...) -> null_op_mknod()

Nick Withers nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Wed Oct 9 00:06:38 UTC 2013

'Twas my bad: I'd done my tar-ing strangely in a Makefile and had a "."
directory in the top-level.

Thanks guys, sorry for the noise!
--
Nick Withers

Embedded Systems Programmer
Room 2.26, Building 57
Department of Nuclear Physics
Research School of Physics and Engineering
The Australian National University (CRICOS: 00120C)

eMail: nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Phone: +61 2 6125 2091
Mobile: +61 414 397 446