STM32F4 discovery makefile

sarraciro sarraciro at yahoo.it
Fri Oct 25 19:21:11 UTC 2013

Hi, I've built with success a template for the stm32f4-discovery.
Now I want integrate the GPIO support (for starting) .
I've noticed :
http://git.rtems.org/rtems/tree/c/src/lib/libbsp/arm/stm32f4

Then I made this structure: two directories inc & src
|-- init.c
|-- lib
|   |-- inc
|   |   |-- bsp.h
|   |   |-- bspopts.h
|   |   |-- i2c.h
|   |   |-- io.h
|   |   |-- irq.h
|   |   |-- rcc.h
|   |   |-- stm32f4.h
|   |   |-- stm32f4xxxx_gpio.h
|   |   |-- stm32f4xxxx_rcc.h
|   |   |-- stm32_i2c.h
|   |   |-- stm32_usart.h
|   |   `-- usart.h
|   |-- Makefile
|   `-- src
|       |-- console-config.c
|       |-- i2c.c
|       |-- i2c-config.c
|       `-- usart.c
|-- Makefile
|-- pmacros.h
|-- system.h
|-- init.c
|-- lib
|   |-- inc
|   |   |-- bsp.h
|   |   |-- bspopts.h
|   |   |-- i2c.h
|   |   |-- io.h
|   |   |-- irq.h
|   |   |-- rcc.h
|   |   |-- stm32f4.h
|   |   |-- stm32f4xxxx_gpio.h
|   |   |-- stm32f4xxxx_rcc.h
|   |   |-- stm32_i2c.h
|   |   |-- stm32_usart.h
|   |   `-- usart.h
|   |-- Makefile
|   `-- src
|       |-- console-config.c
|       |-- i2c.c
|       |-- i2c-config.c
|       `-- usart.c
|-- Makefile
|-- pmacros.h
|-- system.h

but how to  the control of building-process can flow through from the
first makefile to the second one (lib/) for build the library? there 're
any recommendations to build & include a library?
Regards
--
SC