Changing the default start address

Mohammed Khoory mkhoory at eiast.ae
Tue Sep 17 08:33:42 UTC 2013

I would like to shift the entire code, including the start code, to a
specific location. I assume the start code is located at the default
location, correct? Therefore, after the shift, the start code should be
located at the "specific location"

Generally, I want to shift the entire code by an offset, such that anything
that was at ADDRESS is now at ADDRESS+OFFSET, if that makes sense.