Joel Status and Lack of Responsiveness

Oyake, Amalaye (398K) amalaye.oyake at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 4 22:42:03 UTC 2013

Very sorry to hear this Joel.

If your are still in France, perhaps some of our ESA or CNES friends could
offer some hospitality.

Sincerely,
* Amalaye Oyake                                    *
* Flight Software Applications & Data Product Mgmt */\
* 818.393.7168 work   626.399.1707 cell            *||
* Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena  CA 91109   */||\