How to porting Nano-X to RTEMS, graphic drivers support and PC VESA support.

黄喜 huangxi_hans at 163.com
Tue Apr 15 01:40:32 UTC 2014

Hi  Pavel,

          I have a question to trouble you.
          What's difference  between  scr_mx1sl.c and rtems-4.11\c\src\lib\libbsp\arm\gumstix\fb\fb.c ?

The  scr_mx1sl.c  from microwin\src\drivers, and the fb.c in BSP of RTEMS. I think scr_mx1sl.c tell Microwindows how to format the pixel data, and the fb.c tell RTEMS how to initialize the hardware .

 So I think I need two files if I porting Microwindows into RTEMS, they all should be exist. Is right?