Configuration define statement for using pthread_key_create().

Thomas Kim thomas73.kim at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 10:14:50 UTC 2014

Dear Sir,

I have a problem for using pthread_key_create().
pthread_key_create() of my testing code return decimal "11", EAGAIN.

I think that I am a beginner for configuring RTEMS.

Please could you let me know correct configuration ?

I used below two cases configuration. but, I was failed about two cases.

Case 1.
#define CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_CONSOLE_DRIVER
#define CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_CLOCK_DRIVER
#define CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_POSIX_THREADS              40
#define CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_POSIX_CONDITION_VARIABLES  200
#define CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_POSIX_MUTEXES              200
#define CONFIGURE_POSIX_INIT_THREAD_TABLE
#define CONFIGURE_INIT
#include <rtems/confdefs.h>

Case 2.
#define CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_CONSOLE_DRIVER
#define CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_CLOCK_DRIVER
#define CONFIGURE_UNLIMITED_OBJECTS
#define CONFIGURE_POSIX_INIT_THREAD_TABLE
#define CONFIGURE_INIT
#include <rtems/confdefs.h>

Best Regards.