Is there a problem for calling pthread_mutex_init() before starting posix thread task ?

Mon Apr 14 14:13:38 UTC 2014

On 4/14/2014 5:49 AM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 2014-04-14 12:37, Thomas Kim wrote:
>> Dear Sir,
>>
>> I am tring to integrate C++ software Sparc simulator with enabling posix option
>> for university lab project.
>>
>> Because pthread_mutex_init() is used on C++ constructor, pthread_mutex_init()
>> is called in _init().
>>
>> That is, pthread_mutex_init() is called before starting pthread task.
>> Also, pthread_mutex_init() return decimal "11" in this case.
>>
>> Do you know meaning about return value decimal "11" in calling
>> pthread_mutex_init() ?
> http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/7908799/xsh/pthread_mutex_init.html
That helps if you know that 11 is EAGAIN. You did not configure any
POSIX mutexes.

http://rtems.org/onlinedocs/doc-current/share/rtems/html/c_user/Configuring-a-System.html#Configuring-a-System