CVS access failures

David Shifflett shifflett at nps.edu
Fri Aug 29 15:49:08 UTC 2014

Chris,

Thanks for your efforts.

I still haven't been able to determine if my IT department is blocking CVS.

Can you confirm that you can access the CVS server at sourceware.org?

When I try 'cvs -z 9 -d :pserver:anoncvs at sourceware.org:/cvs/src login'
I get a prompt to enter a password 'anoncvs',
but then I get a 'connection refused' error.

dave