SMP: how to use and demo

grat_us at yahoo.com grat_us at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 14:23:26 UTC 2014

Hi,
   In order to study implementation method of RTEMS SMP and its usage, I wonder which version of RTEMS code is preferable? which toolchain should I choose and which hardware platform should I take? Could anyone help me?
   I have done some exercises on RTEMS 4.9 at x86 and mips platform once before and I have some working experience about x86 and mips processor. But now, I am interesed in RTEMS's SMP function. I have download some version of RTEMS code recently, but none of them could be compiled and linked successfully.
   Thanks.