Source builder kinks

Steve B sbattazzo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 18:44:03 UTC 2014

Hi Chris,

I can give that a shot some time soonish and let you know.
Since zlib is a compression/decompression library I would like to guess
that it's not super critical for rtems build environment, but taking away
that dependency still doesn't solve the ncurses5-dev or python headers
ones, so I'd rather think of a good way to check for those in the sb-check.
Or if we can figure out how to ensure that hash checking thing actually
works so the builder doesn't start from the beginning each time; then just
having to install those packages and pick up where the builder last left
off would have been much less of an inconvenience!

Steve