site authentication?

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Tue Dec 16 17:46:31 UTC 2014

On December 16, 2014 9:31:18 AM PST, D Peter Siddons <siddons at bnl.gov> wrote:
>It's been a while since I visited rtems.org or rtems.com, but when I
>just tried to do so I got dire warnings about possible spoofing. This
>didn't happen before. What has changed?

The hosting moved from OAR to shiny nice new hardware.at OSU OSL. This also involved moving from a single machine and IP serving multiple services to multiple VMs and IPs.

There is a valid certificate on it but the provider isn't in those known by default on browsers. We are work to get a new one which is.

This is part of the recent efforts to move to more modern and robust ecosystem support tools.

>Pete.

--joel