Missing Email from Joel

Thu Feb 20 16:29:20 UTC 2014

Hi

I just noticed a fairly substantial number of emails stuck in the outbox
on my phone. I deleted many of them but some still were open.
I have wondered why people never replied to some of my emails. :(

If you have a clue why the stock Android IMAP Email client could
get stuck for outgoing, I would appreciate a hint.