Downloading/Uploading RTEMS app to mcp750

Joel Sherrill Joel.Sherrill at OARcorp.com
Thu Feb 20 16:15:27 UTC 2014

Ouch.. Read mcp750 and saw rad750.  :(

Sorry.  Use the ROM monitor. :)

On Feb 19, 2014 10:50 AM, Greg Menke <gregory.d.menke at nasa.gov> wrote:

mcp750 has a rom monitor that can load and execute an rtems image via tftp over ethernet- "nbo" command will do it.  The output of the RTEMS compilation will be an executable, that the mcp750 can load from a tftp server.  Very convenient.  Once your app is in a more final state you can put it in the flash or on a hard disk and the rom monitor will load it from there- same exe format.

Greg