GSOC 2014

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Feb 25 16:55:04 UTC 2014

Hi Rohan,
Please check out our GSOC getting started guide [1] and the related
GCI task we had high school students do [2]. You should try the RSB
[3] to build the tool chain instead of using a prebuilt toolchain,
because you will get better updated tools with RSB and be able to stay
with current RTEMS development.

Also, you should join the rtems-devel mailing list where
development-related discussions and patches are posted for community
review.

Thanks
Gedare

[1] http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/GSoC_Getting_Started