JFFS2 + S29GLXXXN... Flashdisk?

Nick Withers nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Thu Jan 9 03:17:00 UTC 2014

Hullo all,

I'd like a non-volatile file-system on my RTEMS 4.11 /
S29GLXXXN-equipped MVME3100-based project and JFFS2 seems the way to go.

Per
http://www.rtems.org/pipermail/rtems-devel/2013-September/004564.html
and co. however,  I need to provide callbacks for performing the actual
device operations.

I haven't dug very deeply, so perhaps this is a silly question, but
should I just be chaining the Flashdisk driver (which supports the
S29GLXXXN series) in there?

Wanted to clarify before I delved too deeply! Any tips appreciated.
--
Nick Withers

Embedded Systems Programmer
Room 2.26, Building 57
Department of Nuclear Physics
Research School of Physics and Engineering
The Australian National University (CRICOS: 00120C)

eMail: nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Phone: +61 2 6125 2091
Mobile: +61 414 397 446