JFFS2 + S29GLXXXN... Flashdisk?

Nick Withers nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Thu Jan 9 10:15:58 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-01-09 at 11:09 +0100, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> Hello Nick,
>
> you can find the JFFS2 documentation here:
>
> http://www.rtems.org/onlinedocs/doxygen/cpukit/html/group__JFFS2.html

Thanks Sebastian,

'Fraid I'd seen that though.

...And I need to provide callback functions to actually drive the
hardware.

> Please ask (or send patches) if the documentation is insufficient.
>
> Maybe we should add some glue code to be able to use existing flash disk
> drivers.  Our customer has its own low-level flash driver so I had no
> budget to deal with this.

So I can't just use the Flashdisk driver, then? I'd need to implement my
own interface to the hardware (which can be done)?

Cheers!
--
Nick Withers

Embedded Systems Programmer
Room 2.26, Building 57
Department of Nuclear Physics
Research School of Physics and Engineering
The Australian National University (CRICOS: 00120C)

eMail: nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Phone: +61 2 6125 2091
Mobile: +61 414 397 446