rtems-users Digest, Vol 88, Issue 10

Nick Withers nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Wed Jan 15 06:19:01 UTC 2014

Hi Tom,

Could you reply to the list, please? There'll be others who can provide
more insight that I :-)

On Wed, 2014-01-15 at 12:42 +0800, Tom Smith wrote:
> I checked the latest online docs,
> http://rtems.org/onlinedocs/doc-current/share/rtems/html/started/Using-the-RTEMS-configure-Script-Directly.html
> it also asks me to find the
> tools/rtems-4.11.<VERSION>/README.configure in the RTEMS source tree.

Ah, sorry about that.

Looking at the directories directly
under /home/nick/rtems/git/rtems/c/src/lib/libbsp/arm might do it? Think
you've found that, though...

> I have a beaglebone black, whose cpu is am3359, a cortex a8 cpu.
>
> Realview_pbx may be a good start point,  which has a cortex a9 cpu.
> Is there anything special I should keep in mind when I do the bsp
> migration ?

I've never done that I'm afraid, so don't have anything to suggest.

Good luck!
--
Nick Withers

Embedded Systems Programmer
Room 2.26, Building 57
Department of Nuclear Physics
Research School of Physics and Engineering
The Australian National University (CRICOS: 00120C)

eMail: nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Phone: +61 2 6125 2091
Mobile: +61 414 397 446