Interested in contribute to RTEMS

Nick Withers nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Wed Jan 22 06:20:17 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-01-22 at 11:41 +0530, Garvit Sharma wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> I am a newbie to the world of rtems and want to make contributions
> towards rtems. I have experience with
> C/SystemProgramming/DeviceDrivers and gnu tools like gdb, strace and
> Oprofile. Please show me the direction to start from.

Hi Garvit!

(Humble user here)

Glad to hear you want to contribute, that's awesome :-)

Perhaps have a look at
http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Contributing#How_can_I_help.3F ?
It's got both coding and non-coding suggestions that might help.

Looking forward to your contributions :-)
--
Nick Withers

Embedded Systems Programmer
Department of Nuclear Physics, Research School of Physics and
Engineering
The Australian National University (CRICOS: 00120C)