Interested in contribute to RTEMS

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Wed Jan 22 17:42:26 UTC 2014

I think you should also have gotten *.exe files for that target? What
version of RTEMS are you using?

The instructions at http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Qemu describe
how to use Qemu with RTEMS especially on the i386. That is a good
simulator to use and work with, as it also works for a lot of other
RTEMS targets.
-G