Interested in contribute to RTEMS

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Wed Jan 22 18:16:24 UTC 2014

You might like to consider going to the task list for Google Code-In
[1] and filter for "RTEMS" as the Organization field and "open" for
the Status field. These tasks are relatively easy to get started on so
you can look for something that might interest you. There are some
possible bug fixes and some test case refactoring tasks.

[1] http://www.google-melange.com/gci/tasks/google/gci2013