Including 3rd party library headers?

James Fitzsimons james.fitzsimons at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 00:38:18 UTC 2014

Thanks very much guys,

I'm thought I'd tried CFLAGS, but I obviously didn't have something quite
right so I'll give it another shot.

I'll definitely look into Eclipse - I've used it before for C/C++ stuff and
found it excellent. I'm trying to start out pretty vanilla with RTEMS just
so I get a really good handle on how the whole build process works (there
are a LOT of makefiles to understand) as I've found with other tools that
an IDE can often make things nice and easy until it goes wrong, and if you
don't understand what it's doing under the hood you are all of a sudden in
very deep water.

Cheers!
James