Including 3rd party library headers?

James Fitzsimons james.fitzsimons at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 21:11:53 UTC 2014

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for your reply.

Ideally I was hoping to us the -I option to specify the header file
location, I just can't quite figure out where to add that into the RTEMS
makefile structure. Looking at the make/README I can see a good example of
how to link in other libraries using LD_LIBS, but there's nothing about
including other header files.

Apologies if I am missing something obvious!

Cheers,
James Fitzsimons

On 28 January 2014 22:31, Sebastian Huber <