Including 3rd party library headers?

Simon Williams williamssimonp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 23:53:09 UTC 2014

Ah, -I and CFLAGS it is then.  That'll teach me to read posts properly and
not just skim them! :-)

I started using Eclipse for Java, but I moved to using Netbeans as I prefer
it, but Eclipse with CDT is a grest C/C++ IDE and the RTEMS plug in makes
RTEMS development more productive than vi. I don't really know of an
alternative iif you want an IDE for RTEMS, but that may be just because
I've not looked.

Regards

Simon