[HansHuang]Which is Nano-X version as scr_mx1sl.c?

黄喜 huangxi_hans at 163.com
Thu Jul 24 10:29:46 UTC 2014

Hello Pavel,

        I'm very  glad to receive your mail again.

        I simulated successful the Microwindows with RTEMS on CentOS6.5, but I use the i386 tool chain compiled, I run many demos in microwin/src/bin directory. I used
GSoC 2012 Version of the RTEMS Graphics Toolkit

 I through below command simulate is Ok.

/path/to/pc386 -D -i /path/to/build/rtems-graphics-toolkit/microwin/src/bin/demo
And now, I change the cross compile tool ,it is ARM, I compile the gumstix BSP Ok, and I compile the RTEMSGraphicsToolkit successful also. Generate some demos in microwin/src/bin directory.
But I through rtems-testing/sim-scripts script file qemu-gumstix, gumstix, all failed.
I use    ./gumstix -D -i ../../rtems-graphics-toolkit/microwin/src/bin/demo the "cannot find skyeye" message shown.

I use  ./qemu-gumstix -D -i ../../rtems-graphics-toolkit/microwin/src/bin/demo the "Simulator does not support Graphics Display Adapter" message shown.

So, I want to know you how to simulate the Microwindows with RTEMS for CSB336 port. Thanks for got your help!

Best Regards!

Hans.