Toolchains for RTEMS on Leon3

Jiri Gaisler jiri at gaisler.se
Thu Jul 3 19:05:12 UTC 2014

On 07/03/2014 07:44 PM, Ricardo Derbes wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I need to know wich toolchain can I employ to build applications for
> Leon3 multicore processors, on a 64 bits Linux host.

If you want to experiment with RTEMS-SMP on leon3, see this post:

If you want to use RTEMS on Leon3 for production, you can make
multi-core, but not SMP applications using the RCC tool-chain from
Gaisler:

http://www.gaisler.com/index.php/products/operating-systems/rtems

You can also build your own RTEMS tool-chain using RSB. See the RTEMS
wiki from more details.

Jiri.