Ann: RTEMS Open Class in Huntsville Alabama USA

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Tue Jul 22 20:20:16 UTC 2014

Hi

I will be holding another RTEMS Kick Start session and teaching
the Open Class again. They are scheduled for the week of
September 29 - October 3, 2014 in Huntsville Alabama.

More information and registration forms are available at:

http://www.rtems.com/trainingschedule

As a reminder, Thomas Doerfler (Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de)
is the contact for the class November 4-7, 2014 in Munich, Germany.

I look forward to seeing some of you either in Huntsville or Munich.

If you have questions, feel free to ask me.