End/Termination points for Classic API tasks

Martin Galvan martin.galvan at tallertechnologies.com
Fri Jun 13 17:56:46 UTC 2014

Hello everyone! I'm currently trying to figure out the "life cycle" of a
classic API task, so to speak. I've noticed single-task applications (such
as the hello.exe example) end after a call to _User_extensions_Thread_
exitted (which in turn ends up in a call to _Terminate), however I'm not
sure how tasks such as in ticker.exe end. I need to know the exact point in
which the program ends (by that I mean where the program finishes executing
and RTEMS starts cleaning up and calls _Terminate).

Is there any way to know this? Thanks a lot!